1. Clean the parting surface, clean the cavity, clean the top lever; modify the coating material, improve the spraying skill; strengthen the clamping mode to adjust the weight of the casting metal. This is something that can be implemented by relying on concise manipulation.
2. Parameters for scheduling processing skills, injection adjustment, injection speed, time to fill the mold, time to open the mold, temperature of the casting, temperature of the mold, etc.
3, the replacement principle, select the quality of the alloy ingot data, improve the ratio of the new principle and the principle of the furnace, improve the smelting processing skills.
4. Trimming and changing the casting mold, trimming and changing the pouring system, strengthening the internal pouring port, adding the overflow tank, the exhaust gas tank, etc.
Flow mark defect solution casting processing
Casting flow marks
Other titles: stripes.
Characteristics: Part of the undercut lubrication pattern that is consistent with the direction of movement of the molten metal on the surface of the forging. This defect has no development direction and can be used by polishing.
Reasons for the occurrence of flow marks in castings:
1. Traces left by the two strands of metal flowing out of the cavity.
2, the mold temperature is low, such as zinc alloy mold temperature is lower than 150 ° C, alloy mold temperature is lower than 180 ° C, are prone to such defects.
3. The filling speed is too high.
4, too much coating.
Casting flow trace cleaning method:
1. Adjust the cross-sectional area or orientation of the ingate.
2. Adjust the mold temperature and increase the overflow tank.
3. Adjust the filling speed appropriately to change the flow state of the molten metal filled cavity.
4. The coating is thin and uniform.